Premium quality and endless possibilities.
Ideal for short-runs, time sensitive projects, personalized direct marketing campaigns, intelligent QR codes and PURL’s delivered with exceptional quality. Our Xerox IGen 5 Diamond Series is the most up to date press available with the largest sheet tray in the industry. Continuously enlisting new machinery and using the finest equipment, we offer the most customized print management tools available.
- iGen5 with 5th colour option
- Sheet size 14″ x 26″
- Short-run packaging unit
- Materials up to 24 pts or 540 gsm
- Pantone Certified Printer
- Direct marketing & personalized print
- Pantone® X-Rite & enhanced G7 Print Master color management tools
- CMI Cross Media Integrated solutions
- FSC certified papers including 100% post-consumer recycled
Superior results on a broader range of materials.
Create corporate documents, reports, catalogues, magazines, art books and promotional collateral with stunning finishes and impressive effects. For large scale commercial runs we print using conventional and UV inks on a broad range of paper and synthetic substrates. Our skilled staff members, expertly trained press operators and high tech equipment allow us to deliver superior results with quick turn around.
- Up to 250 Line Screen
- Press sheets from 17″ x 11″ up to 40″ x 56″
- 56″ UV press
- 6 colour plus coating unit (AQ/UV)
- Environmentally friendly UV inks
- Paper, synthetic materials, plastics and non-traditional surfaces
- Full cover and spot coatings in high gloss, satin and matte options (AQ/UV)
- Special effects strikethrough, soft touch and scented varnishes
UV inks are virtually solvent and VOC free and cure instantly.
It is currently the most innovative print method in eliminating toxins from the printing process as UV inks use less energy and produce sharper dot fidelity. We have the unique ability to print with UV inks on a broad range of paper and synthetic substrates including recyclable and biodegradable plastics, static cling, vinyl, styrene, lenticular, foil, corrugated flute and clip boards.
- Quick turnaround
- Bond directly to substrate
- Scented varnishes
- Environmentally friendly
- Strikethrough & soft touch special effects
- Ideal for non-traditional surfaces
Check, review and edit files at our state-of-the-art prepress facility.
Our Fujifilm XMF workflow is a quality control program that allows us to organize every detail prior to completion, from PDF creation and preflight through imposition to trapping and output. Our prepress department uses advanced, end-to-end color management tools and digital proofing systems such as Epson hi-resolution color certified proofs and two sided digital blueprints.
- PDF creation
- Digital proofing
- Fujifilm XMF workflow
- Epson hi-res color proofs
- Recto-verso blueprints
Chromatic precision and accuracy.
Our Pantone® and G7 Master Printer certifications, and GRACoL enables us to produce exquisitely accurate proofs for our customers to approve prior to runoff. Recognized as a leader in color measurement and the application of global color standards, we then use our computer-to-plate technology to ensure that what gets approved is exactly what gets printed. Finishing touches are implemented and your project is finalized for ideal production.
- G7 Master printer
- GRACoL certified
- Pantone® Certified Printer
- CTP technology
- Quality Management System
- Guarantee on-time planning & production