What is a QR Code?
QR Codes are 2 dimensional barcodes that have an identifier associated with them and an intelligence built into them. They have a link that provides an interactive tool. QR Codes instantly drive customers to a mobile website which can house an on-line catalogue, a video, a promotion, company facts… and a branded message you want to share!
QR Codes are the tool that makes Cross Media Integration (CMI) a reality for any size organization.
QR Codes can move people quickly and easily from the printed world to the media world.
QR Codes help engage customers in the form of a social media interaction.
QR codes are a creative way to quickly buy something, view information, or instantly receive a coupon for a product or service.
QR Codes can:
- Be printed on nearly any surface and read by almost any smart phone
- Be scanned via QR Code Readers (aka Apps) can be easily downloaded onto your smart phone
- Automatically linked to “rich media” like a mobile website, a video, coupons, product accessories and more.
- Link to Mobile Websites
- Content Management and Change Management
- Full Scale Analytics
- QR Code Change Management
- Professional Services Implementation
- Social Media Engagement
Print combined with QR Codes can:
- Extend print message into interactive VIDEO
- Increase Social Media growth FAST
- Collect consumer information
- Increase sales immediately with interactive activity
- Extend coupons and offers